To assist children & teens improve physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Services include a holistic integration of Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), mindfulness, relaxation and behavioural techniques to help overcome barriers and create positive changes through mindful values-based living.
Working 1:1 with parents and children, providing profound strategies and techniques to help them:
- identify and overcome their barriers and challenges as a parent,
- identify antecedents that lead to unhelpful responses and work out replacement strategies to support them in implementing strategies to support them in their parenting role
- consistently and mindfully maintain a positive mindset and approach in order to achieve behavioural goals set for their child with ease,
- add resilience and integrity in implementing strategies recommended by the child’s behaviour analyst to move toward the goals for their child
- develop psychological flexibility using ACT strategies to identify behaviour patterns that move away from their child's needs, release their own limited beliefs, emotions and patterns to enhance their role as a conscious parent,
- consciously, positively and effectively communicate with their child to co-create a positive and reinforcing lifestyle with their loved ones despite their circumstances.
“A conscious parent understands that there is no perfect parent, child or person, that we are all on our journey to learn skills and become the best version of ourselves, accepts and respects their child as a whole person with their own journey that can help us as parents evolve and transform, accepts their current circumstances and is committed to consciously create positive changes through mindful values-based living.”
Amreeta Stara works hand in hand with Nomad Behaviour Specialist https://www.behaviournomads.com/